Book discussions:

If you're reading, PLEASE
make sure you join the facebook group so you can chat with us:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/170578896345072/

Chats are at 9pm EST the 1st Thursday of every month.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Imperfect Birds


UPDATE:  June 11... I'm giving up on this book for now.  I've read 26 pages and it's depressing and doesn't seem so good.  I am really not a book giver-upper, but I want to read something right now, and I keep avoiding this book.
Rating:  Incomplete
____________________________________________

I feel the need to add this disclaimer each time:  This is NOT an official book club pick, but I'll be posting on whatever I am reading at the moment.

Just starting this one because I heard Tina Fey said she was reading it on a day I was wondering what to read next.  (The Help was completed in 36 hours-- I hadn't expected to be sucked into that so thoroughly!)

This looks a bit depressing, but also looks like it has a good parenting message... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment